Potter’s wheel courses in Barcelona
In the Potter’s wheel courses we teach all the basic techniques, some of the most important are for example:
- Kneading clay
- The correct position of the body and hands
- The centering of the coning
- Open and raise (making cylinders)
Once learned these movements we will practice to make pieces like bowls, cups, teapots, plates and vases among others.
Another important step is to learn the trimming of the pieces. We have to remove the excess of clay in order to obtain a finishing polish and smooth. In addition, in potter’s wheel courses the students also learn to make handles, caps, mouthpieces etc. If you need more information, contact us.
We have 15 Potter’s wheels.
Remember that in our courses you can combine all the techniques.
- Personalized classes.
- Flexible schedules.
- Materials incluided.
- Course certificate.
- Tuesday – 10 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 8 pm
- Wednesday – 10 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 8 pm
- Thursday – 10 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 8 pm
- Friday – 4 pm to 8 pm